Take part and get involved in ‘Design Your Own Imp’, we invite everyone of all ages to create a NEW design for one of our unpainted IMP sculptures that will be showcased across Lincoln’s city centre later this year. The Design Your Own IMP competition is open to EVERYONE! We are keen to see fun designs that include, myths, legends and discovery.
To ENTER ‘Design Your Own Imp’ please follow the below steps:
- Download the IMP Sculpture design template outline here
- Email your completed submission to – email@example.com (please include your full name and contact number)
- Deadline for submissions is Monday 18th May 2020.
- The winning design will be announced Friday 22nd May via the Lincoln IMP Trail social media pages – Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
We will be sharing some of the submitted designs on the Lincoln IMP Trail social media pages too!
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The winning competition entry will be painted by an artist selected by Lincoln BIG.
- Designs to be submitted on the official landscape template.
- Design entries from artists that are already commissioned for the Lincoln IMP Trail will not be accepted.
- Entries that were not selected for the main trail are not valid.
- When planning your designs, please bear in mind that they should be appropriate for public display and that the audience will be broad based and of all ages. Designs that are not overtly religious, political or sexual in nature will not be accepted. Additionally, neither corporate logos nor advertising is allowed.
- You must be the sole author and owner of all intellectual property rights of the work entered, or if the work is/are not your own in full you must have sole permission in writing from the copyright owner/s to use his/her work. Source material or proof of permission in use of another person’s work must be made available on request by the sectional panel. Lincoln IMP Trail does not accept liability in the publication of any reproduced art.